Welcome to the R&M warranty application form
What you will need to complete this form:
Points to note upon R&M warranted systems:
- R&M certified ID number: You must hold a valid ID number as a certified Installation Manager/Designer.
- Full address of project site: address of where the installation is and not the head office address of the end-user.
- Project Name: A meaningful name given to the project (this will be displayed on the certificate). This is often provided by the end-user.
- Test equipment details (make, model, firmware version number, calibration date etc.) must be within 1 year of last calibration.
- Installed link data: copper and/or fiber link information according to what has been tested (this should all correspond with the measured data uploaded at the end of this request).
- List of key R&M products with the quantities installed on this project (key products being connectivity and cable products as a minimum).
- Test result data must be uploaded in its original format and not as pdfs.
- Schematic of the project must be uploaded (in any format).
- Calibration certificate must be uploaded for all testers with the exception of all Fluke devices (where the test result data shows the calibration date).
- The R&Mfreenet Installation and Test Guidelines must have been complied with.
- The relevant standards must have been complied with.
- The customer-specific requirements must have been complied with.
- Please do not provide files and measurements that are not directly relevant to the project for which this warranty will apply.
- For data files larger than 25MB, please arrange with your local R&M contact how to send the required files for the warranty application.